Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd collects your personally identifiable information through the website.
- How Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd uses this information.
- Who Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd may share the information with and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration or information collected through Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected through the website.
Information Collection and Use
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd collects information from our users at several different points on our website. Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
We request information from you on our online New Candidate Form. Here you must provide contact information as well as a copy of your CV. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd does not use this information for any other purpose.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Sale of Business
If Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd’s business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd’s website.
Complaints or queries
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you wish to complain about this policy or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: Jayla Wilcox, Director (Simple Recruitment) – firstname.lastname@example.org