Our client based in the Brynsworthy is seeking a Street Cleansing Operative to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will operate from Brynsworthy and cover the surrounding area, including Croyde, Woolacombe and Combe Martin. This is a part-time role and an opportunity to assist in the provision of public services.
Street Cleansing Operative Salary:
£9.02 per hour (plus shift allowance when applicable)
Street Cleansing Operative responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning public streets and other areas
- Collecting and removing refuse
- Clearing surfaces of graffiti and other items
- Travelling between sites and ensuring requirements are fulfilled
- Providing a customer-focussed service
- Following health and safety requirements
Street Cleansing Operative Requirements:
The successful candidate will be reliable, committed and hardworking. This is a physically demanding role and manual handling will be necessary. A driving licence and the ability to work weekends are essential.
Street Cleansing Operative Hours:
The hours for this role are 3pm to 7pm, for 5 to 6 days per week, on a rota to cover seven days.
If you have the desired criteria please contact the team on 01237 439500 or you can email Annette directly on firstname.lastname@example.org