Our client based in Wareham, Dorset are seeking a Workspace Co-Ordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Workspace Co-Ordinator Salary:
£20,936 per annum
Workspace Co-Ordinator Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a social connector for colleagues & customers
- Advising customers on required information
- Ensure quality service from contractors
- Keep up to date with our clients IT systems
- Run and manage internal booking systems
- Raise purchase orders
- Other duties as and when required
Workspace Co-Ordinator Requirements:
As a successful candidate will have suitable knowledge of Health & Safety with an IOSH qualification or the ability to work towards it, will have a full driving licence and the ability to travel by own means to various sites and will have a flexible approach to work and hours during busy periods. Evidence of the ability to pick up and work on various IT systems is essential for this role as well as strong administration skills.
Workspace Co-Ordinator Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm.
If you have the desired criteria please contact the Wiltshire team on 01225 300779 or you can contact Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org