Our client based in Trowbridge are looking for an experienced Wood Machinist to join their team.
Dependant on experience
Having built a high-quality reputation over the past 30 years our client applies their depth of skills and craftsmanship to their furniture offering. They take great pride in every aspect of the production process, with all members of the team pulling together to achieve quality finished products.
As an experienced Wood Machinist, you will bring with you the knowledge and ability to turn your hand to a variety of projects working with, or without, drawings. An incredible eye for detail and a ‘can-do’ attitude is a must for this role.
Proficient in the use of all wood working equipment. Including, but not limited to:
- Rip saw
- Band saw
- Planers – Surface & Thicknesser
- Spindle moulder
- Various hand-tools
- Staining wood
- Ability to coach and share experience
- Detail workings either verbally or as drawings so works can be replicated as and where necessary
- A desire to help ‘create’ high quality products in line with company brief/reputation
- Supportive and flexible company culture
- Trusting and mature environment
- Competitive salary
- Achievable and realistic progression and rewards
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Hours of Work:
8am – 5pm
If this is of interest please apply, or for further details, contact the team on 01225 300779