Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Weekday Reach Forklift Driver to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Reach Forklift Driver Salary:
Salary is dependant on candidates experience
Reach Forklift Driver Key responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading of materials from a variety of different vehicles.
- To move pallets and packed materials around the site and storage facilities.
- To ensure all loads are secure.
- To perform the relevant equipment checks to ensure the health and safety of all.
- To follow written instructions given by supervisors and shift leaders.
- Other various duties may be required occasionally.
- General Warehouse duties when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety protocols.
Reach Forklift Driver Requirements:
A successful candidate will have a valid and in-date Reach forklift licence as well as good general Health & Safety knowledge, surrounding both the forklift and general warehouse. There is a physical aspect to this role so you will need to be physically fit and able to lift bags weighing 25kg+.
Reach Forklift Driver Hours:
Shifts are either 7am till 3pm Mondays to Fridays, 3pm till 11pm Mondays to Fridays or 11pm till 7am Sundays to Thursdays.
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the above criteria, please contact the Wiltshire team on 01225 300779 or you can contact Emma directly on email@example.com