Our client based in Evercreech are seeking Warehouse Staff for the following positions. Weekday Pickers, Picking Operatives, Night Shift Operatives, General Warehouse Operatives and Yard/Warehouse Cleaners. These positions have the opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidates.
Warehouse Staff Salary:
£9.89 per hour,
Night shift comes with a weekly premium payment on completion of a 12-week trial period
Warehouse Staff Key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a chilled storage environment.
- Responsible for the scanning, picking & packing of stock ready for despatch.
- General warehouse duties.
- Other tasks at manager/supervisor’s request.
- Cleaning warehouse areas using chemicals.
- Follow all H&S guidelines when on site.
Warehouse Staff Requirements:
Previous experience within a similar role is beneficial although full training will be provided. You will have proven manual handling equipment experience, be hardworking and reliable due to the nature of the role. Physical fitness is a must due to the nature of the role. Due to the nature of the role and due to some locations own transport is desirable.
Warehouse Staff Hours:
- Weekday Picker shifts – Monday – Friday, 12pm till 9pm
- Night Shift Operatives – Monday – Friday, 9pm till 6am
- Yard/Warehouse Cleaner shifts are ideally from 10am till 7pm Monday to Friday although hours are flexible for the right candidate.
- General Warehouse & Picking Operatives –
1 week 6am – 3pm
2 week 12pm – 9pm
3 week 8am – 5pm
1 weekend on (Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm) in 3
1 day dedicated day off in the week before and after working the weekend
(i.e. only have to work 4 days during the early and late shift)
If you are interested in any of these positions please apply with your CV or you can contact the Somerset team directly on 01761 235741.