Our client based in Evercreech is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
- Experience of working in a chilled or frozen warehousing environment
- A flexible approach towards shift working and daily hours
- Good timekeeping
- Positive attitude
- Clear communication skills
- Able to work within a team or as an individual
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Own means of transport
- Experience working with RF scanning equipment
- Manual handling training
- Health and safety training
Shifts: Currently any 5 days in 7. One weekend on, one off. Rotating shift pattern of 6am – 3pm and 12pm – 9pm. (Training hours would be 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm).
Pay: £8.50 per hour, rising to £9.23 after 12 weeks. Overtime paid after 45 hours (after 12 weeks).
Should this role be of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV or call Liam on 01761 235741 for further details.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business where this vacancy is concerned.