Our client based in North Tawton are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
Mon – Fri
08.00 – 18.00
The position involves:
- Picking orders and prioritising what needs to be completed, according to the delivery schedule.
- Loading and unloading of orders, to be put away in allocated areas.
- Replenishing and consolidating stock.
- Assembling cages for orders to be safely stacked.
- To load prepared orders onto vehicles in accordance with operating procedures.
- General housekeeping and upkeep of the warehousing area.
Essential Skills required:
- Be able to work in a Multi temperature (chilled and ambient) environment.
- Voice picking experience preferred but not essential.
- Accuracy and excellent organisational skills.
- Confidence to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Physically fit and active.
- Good attention to detail – accuracy when checking stock is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
Should this role be of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV or call Caitlin on 01237 439500 for further details.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business where this vacancy is concerned.