Our client based in Crediton are seeking a Warehouse/Forklift Operative to join their team on a Temporary basis to assist with a busy period.
Warehouse/Forklift Operative Salary:
Days £10.50 per hour, Nights £10.80 per hour
Warehouse/Forklift Operative Key responsibilities will include:
- Inbound and outbound loading of packaging, goods, and ingredients.
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy.
- General warehouse duties.
- Reporting damage to stock or products.
- Keeping up within a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as and when required.
Warehouse/Forklift Operative Requirements:
A current up to date Counterbalance forklift license is essential for this role. Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment as well as a reach forklift truck license is advantageous but not essential. Own transport is required due to the location of the role.
Warehouse/Forklift Operative Hours:
Shifts are 4 on 4 off, days and nights, 12hour shifts.
If you have a counterbalance license please contact the team on 01237 439500 or you can email Annette directly on email@example.com