Our client based in Dorset are seeking a Warehouse Assistant/FLT Driver to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Warehouse Assistant/FLT Driver Salary:
Warehouse Assistant/FLT Driver Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out daily forklift checks (if first on the truck).
- Operating forklifts as authorised & required.
- Unloading delivery vehicles and following the goods inwards systems.
- Picking component stock to complete stock request emails.
- Loading 3rd party vehicles with collections/despatch and loads out.
- Carrying out checks on ‘incoming delivery vehicles’ and ‘outgoing delivery vehicles’ and completing relevant paperwork.
- Labelling, picking, and loading during the Christmas despatch period.
It is an essential condition of your employment that you are prepared to adopt a flexible approach to your pattern of work and are prepared to undertake other duties, (within the parameters of this description) as and when necessary, as part of the team, to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
Warehouse Assistant/FLT Driver Requirements:
To be successful for this role you will need to hold an up-to-date FLT license and have a minimum of a years’ experience within a similar role.
Warehouse Assistant/FLT Driver Hours:
Three shifts worked in rotation over a three-week period (7 days a week) Tues – Sat, Sun – Thurs and Mon – Fri . Week one 6am till 3pm, week two 7am till 5pm and week three 9am till 6pm. Saturdays and Sunday shifts are between the hours of 7am and 1pm.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the role, please apply with your full CV or contact Debbie directly on 01761 235741.