Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Warehouse Admin/Data Analyst to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
£18,000 – £20,000 Dependant on Experience
Our client are seeking a candidate, with a passion for attention to detail, following of process and compliance within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and able to adapt well to different situations. Communication skills are vital, you will present yourself professionally and deliver your part within the team to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will be able to provide timely and proactive data analysis of operational performance within the warehouse function.
- Various administrative functions to maintain operational performance
- KPI reporting – Production of daily KPI’s
- Root cause analysis
- Investigations into cost failure
- Process improvement
- Operation and interaction of company IT systems
Key Attributes & Competencies:
- Analytical by nature
- Inquisitive, and questioning mind-set
- Willingness to learn and develop within role, and the wider business
- Strong team player
- Strong IT skills – Excel and specific company systems (training provided)
- Structured approach to ensure deadlines are achieved
The role is full-time (Mon- Fri day shift/office hours) although it should be noted that you may be required to work additional hours to fulfil your responsibilities that could include late/night shift patterns.
Due to the nature of our clients business you may be required to carry out alternative and/or additional duties from time to time.
APPLY Today or for further details please contact the team on 01761 235741.