Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking an experienced Upholsterer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company seeks dedicated and reliable individuals to join the team who are committed to driving excellence and adhering to high quality standards at all times and a very team orientated approach to work.
Circa £10.50 per hour
As an Upholsterer you will be working within the upholstery and finishing department for a company who design and manufacture bespoke furniture for commercial and domestic clients.
Upholsterer Key responsibilities will include:
- Work within a team of upholsterers ensuring health and safety provisions are adhered to.
- Maintaining a high level of quality at all times.
- Production and quality targets are set to surpass clients expectations on a continual basis.
- Assist in the training and development of others within the team.
- Utilising your knowledge to assist in improving processes and offering technical advice, there may also be opportunity to mentor apprentices and trainees if and where applicable.
You will possess experience in an upholstery environment and be used to working to production deadlines. A positive can-do attitude is a must alongside excellent communication skills. Impeccable attention to detail and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are also important and an ability to work within a team showing diplomacy, integrity, and sensitivity at all times. It should be noted this is a very hands-on role.
The hours are 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday with possible overtime on occasion.
If this role is of interest to you and you possess upholstery experience please send your current CV or call Jayla on 01761 235741.