Our client based in Frome are seeking Trainee Machine Assistants to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis. There are two separate roles available for this client.
Trainee Machine Assistants Salary:
Staring at £9.50 per hour, rising in increments in line with the training.
Trainee Machine Assistants Key responsibilities will include:
- Using machinery to produce components for gates.
- Using a moulder, spindler, double entenorer and router in the Joinery Department.
- Mortice machine training.
- You will be trained on setting up of the machines.
- Using machinery in the Sawmill.
- Measuring of materials, cutting to length, all aspects of preparation.
- Setting up of machines.
- Machine minding.
Trainee Machine Assistants Requirements:
As a successful candidate you will be keen to learn and train to a high standard. Experience in a Wood Mill is advantageous although not essential as full training will be provided. Pay will rise in accordance with training levels.
Trainee Machine Assistants Hours:
Hours are from 6.30am till 3.30pm or 7.00am till 4.30pm.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Debbie directly on firstname.lastname@example.org