Our client based in the Brynsworthy area is seeking a Toilet Attendant to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a part-time role and an excellent opportunity to assist in the provision of public services.
Toilet Attendant Salary:
£9.02 per hour (plus shift allowance when applicable)
Toilet Attendant Key responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning toilet area and facilities to a high standard
- Travelling between sites and ensuring requirements are fulfilled
- Providing a customer-focussed service
- Following health and safety requirements
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Toilet Attendant Requirements:
The successful candidate will be hardworking, committed and possess strong communication skills. This is a physically demanding role. A driving licence and the ability to work weekends are essential.
Toilet Attendant Hours:
The hours for this role are 2pm to 6pm, on a rota to cover seven days.
If you are interested in this role please contact the Devon team on 01237 439500 or you can contact Annette directly on email@example.com