Our client based in Shepton Mallet are seeking a Technical Operative to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Technical Operative Salary:
£28,600 per annum, + 22% shift allowance uplift (up to 40 hours worked)
Technical Operative Key responsibilities will include:
- Able to be a point of referral on shift and support any area of production as required using extensive knowledge and skills of operating processes and equipment.
- Monitor, support and provide technical expertise to team members to improve job knowledge and pass on information between shifts using shift hand-over systems.
- Use experience to resolve technical issues and work with Engineers and/or Team Leader with routine/breakdown maintenance of equipment (within safety guidelines).
- Undertake training and support the development of employees at Levels 1, 2 and 3 as required.
- Use Technical knowledge to suggest ideas for improvement opportunities. Lead continuous improvement projects and A3 problem solving activities.
- Document all changes on Quality Management system.
- To carry out any other work or task determined to be within your level of competence, to meet the needs of the business.
Technical Operative Requirements:
To be a successful candidate your will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as in depth technical knowledge and understanding of all working processes, procedures, and equipment.
Technical Operative Hours:
2-week work pattern working Sunday to Thursday/Monday to Friday from 21.45pm to 6.15am
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org