Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Systems Finance Officer to join their team on a temporary basis to assist with a peak in workload.
Systems Finance Officer Salary:
£19.64 per hour
Systems Finance Officer Key responsibilities will include:
- Focus on the infrastructure of our client and its partners to ensure effective management and compliance.
- Providing the right financial information to decision makers.
- Providing accounting support to services on major projects.
- Responsible for the maintenance of financial records.
- Management of strategic planning.
- Monitoring and reporting of performance.
- Other financial duties as and when required.
Systems Finance Officer Requirements:
A successful candidate will have AAT or significant practical relevant skills and experience as well as significant experience of running a credit control function within Adult Social Care. Experience of implementing financial systems and / or solutions, excellent use of Excel and significant experience at a manager or team leader level of running an accounts payable function is essential for this role.
Systems Finance Officer Hours:
Hours are from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. The assignment runs from the 24th of May till the 23rd of July 2021.
If you have the relevant experience for this role please apply with your full CV or you can contact Steph directly on 01225 300779.