Our client based in Wiltshire are seeking a Surveyor to join their team on a Permanent basis.
£35,863 per annum
Surveyor Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical surveying across a geographical portfolio of properties.
The portfolio of this role includes the following areas:
- Planned maintenance delivery through external contractors.
- Minor and refurbishment works.
- Planned, repairs & void surveying.
- Health and Safety work such as fire safety programmes.
- Provide surveying activities and contract administration duties for all maintenance services within your portfolio regions.
As a successful candidate you will have relevant academic and/or professional qualification in Construction or Surveying, experience of surveying and contract management in the social housing sector as well as experience of monitoring works budgets c. £500k. A current, full driving license or the ability to travel around the local vicinity
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am till 5pm.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on email@example.com