Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Slitter Operator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Working closely with the Management team to continually improve quality, process, and production efficiencies.
- Responsible for running and set up of Slitting Machines to set times and speeds.
- Monitor stocks of materials and accessories in order to maintain supplies during equipment operation.
- Inspect and examine production to ensure conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Advise maintenance of machine issue or problems
- Previous experience as a Slitter operator would be an advantage
- Mechanical and practical skills
- Good degree of dexterity in order to maintain speed
- Quality conscious
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Ability to work from instructions
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work toward targets
- Troubleshooting skills
- 5 hours per week
- This role is working on our 3-shift system, with shift rotation being mornings, nights, and afternoons.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
APPLY Today or for further information please contact the team on 01225 300779.