Our client based in Shepton Mallet are seeking Skilled Butchers and Night Cleaners for possible temp to perm opportunities.
Skilled Butchers and Night Cleaners Salary:
Night Cleaner £10.50 per hour. Skilled Butchers will need to undergo a block test.
Skilled Butchers and Night Cleaners Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with making the production of pastry items.
- Accurately weighing out and preparing ingredients for mixing.
- Mixing, dividing, and shaping dough prior to proving.
- Setting temperatures and cooking times for different products.
- Working within pastry, meat, or boxing/picking departments.
- Ensuring all areas are clean and tidy.
- Hygiene cleaning of all equipment in a factory setting.
Skilled Butchers and Night Cleaners Requirements:
Skilled Butchers will require previous experience within a similar position. Night Cleaners, previous experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Owing to the location of the role, your own transport is essential.
Skilled Butchers and Night Cleaners Hours:
Skilled Butchers – 5am till 2pm or 2pm till 11pm. Night Cleaners 8pm till 4am.
If you are interested in these positions please contact the Somerset team on 01761 235741 or email Debbie directly on email@example.com.