Our client based in Shepton Mallet are seeking staff for the following positions on possible temp to perm opportunities. Skilled Butchers as well as General Operatives for roles such as Packing, Production and Hygiene.
Skilled Butchers and General Operatives Salary:
From £8.91 – £9.50, dependant on experience. Skilled Butchers will need to undergo a block test
Skilled Butchers and General Operatives Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with making the production of pastry items.
- Accurately weighing out and preparing ingredients for mixing.
- Mixing, dividing, and shaping dough prior to proving.
- Setting temperatures and cooking times for different products.
- Working within pastry, meat, or boxing/picking departments.
- Ensuring all areas are clean and tidy.
Skilled Butchers and General Operatives Requirements:
Skilled Butchers will require previous experience within a similar position. General Operatives previous experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. Owing to the location of the role, your own transport is essential.
Skilled Butchers and General Operatives Hours:
Hours and shifts vary dependant on role, for further information please contact the team on the below information.
If you are interested in these positions please contact the Somerset team on 01761 235741 or email Debbie directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.