Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Site Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
£23,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year
An experienced engineer looking to move or a good maintenance man willing to learn mechanical engineering
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotes and spare parts.
- Carrying out regular maintenance on the equipment and ensuring monitoring and compliance data is correctly recorded for audit purposes.
- Ensure all work is carried out according to Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure that all work has been risk assessed before completing.
- Performing periodic inspections and submitting proposals for improvement.
- Ensure the work is carried out following a critical priority path.
- Making adjustments to machines & installations.
- Able to teach others and guide colleagues.
- Ensure correct certification / accreditation is obtained.
- This role would suit an experienced engineer looking to take charge of a medium site in conjunction with the existing engineering team.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Europe.
- Technical training (or equivalent relevant experience) such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or general maintenance work.
- A strong work ethic.
- Able to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels, including senior management.
- An independent and accurate working attitude.
- Computer Literate.
- Flexibility with hours.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply, or for further details please contact Tony on 01225 300779.