Our client based in Westbury are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This position is perfect for a hardworking, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual who is looking to really make a mark within a well-established, local, family run company.
This is an extremely exciting time for our client, and they’re looking for a talented individual to play a pivotal role in the business growth.
As Senior Developer you will carry out tasks which will include coding website functionality, backend systems, squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing & performance checks and manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
The work is varied and interesting for a versatile front end, back end, or full stack developer.
- Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices
- Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
- Top rates of pay and generous benefits
- Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
- You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
- PHP, Linux, Apache, and MySQL
- WordPress use and development
- MVC frameworks
- E-commerce platforms (Magento and WooCommerce in particular)
- Manage software development life cycle, end to end
Would be Advantageous:
- ASP, Windows server, and Microsoft SQL etc
- Version control (Git, Subversion etc)
- DNS management
- Terminal/SSH experience
- A level of technical knowledge and understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security principles
- You’ll need to be able to work independently to complete a task, and join in team discussions when required to brainstorm a problem
- Attention to detail is important, with the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- With clients paying for your time you’ll need to be aware and keep track of time spent on a project.
- Good written and verbal communication is required for interacting with management, colleagues, and clients.
APPLY today, or for further details please contact Tony on 01225 300779.