Our client on the outskirts of Radstock are looking for a Sales Representative to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Overview of Position:
This is a role requiring a broad base of skills and competencies, assisting and driving sales growth to the company’s Retail (Timber) and Security (Steel) divisions. Activities include depot-based research using all available sources, telephone canvassing, sales calls and general support of the team.
The role requires good attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills together with persistence and resilience are key success drivers. An ability to think quickly and clearly will be required.
A good all-round education and good computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties efficiently and effectively. Excellent administration skills will be required to ensure customer records are kept up to date and all departments are fully informed.
- Maintain the ECRM database
- Prompt follow up of enquiries received
- Processing of Quotations/Orders
- Managing orders through the production system providing regular updates to the customer
- Following up warm enquiries
- Perform other duties as reasonably requested by your manager, from time to time
- Creation of sales opportunities through thorough research before and during each sales call
- Research available sources and databases to identify client contacts, names, numbers etc.
- Research projects and identify current, imminent and planned projects
- Opportunity to assist with some operational duties
- Increase sales and sales opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with existing and potential clients making use of marketing materials, email and telephone to maximize sales and sales opportunities
- Raise awareness of the company’s product range and profile
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure that all operational and procedural guidelines for I.T./Business systems are followed to protect the data integrity
- Ensure that Company and Statutory Health & Safety requirements are met and maintained at all times
- Be responsible for your own personal safety, act responsibly and respectfully at all times to protect the safety of all colleagues
The candidate will have to have their own vehicle as there is no public transport
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm and every 3rd week Saturday 8am – 11am (some flexibility possible)
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information, please send a copy of your CV or contact Dani / Annette on 01761 235741.