Our client with offices in Bath and Wiltshire is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
This role requires for the successful candidate to be flexible and willing to work from any of the 3 offices.
Your role would be to provide imaginative and innovative administrative support to the existing sales team. They are looking for a new way to view their ever-changing market, particularly with a new technology currently in development.
The role would suit an intelligent, flexible and organised Administrator looking for the next step up in their career.
- Effective Communicator
- Good Team Player
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Creative and Articulate
- Flexible, Adaptive and responsive to the ever-changing needs of the business
- To provide administrative support to Companies’ sales team
- Booking of flights and hotels, rental cars, trains etc
- Booking of appointments with customers
- Research into potential customers and industries
- Taking minutes at sales meetings
- Booking of trade shows
- Organising the stand at trade shows, including booking furniture, samples, stand personnel, logistics
- Marketing/Sales Literature
- Organising marketing/networking opportunities
- Cost sheet creation and actual analysis
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send your CV or contact Miriam/ Dani on 01761 235 741 for further details.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency where this vacancy is concerned.