Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Production Operator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Achieving daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet our customer expectations, optimising efficiency, and maintaining operational standards
- Working to production targets and key performance indicators
- Quality control, good knowledge of process and product quality standards and documentation, and a good eye for detail
- Completing all relevant documentation accurately and promptly, before passing to Team Leader
- Competent in the skills required to operate various tools and equipment within a manufacturing environment
Qualities from Candidate:
- Production based background
- Mechanical engineering background would be an advantage
- Willing to build knowledge of new skills and tasks
- A good understanding of working in a safe manner
- Working as part of a team or able to work on own initiative
- Contribute to a zero tolerance for nonconforming products.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience of working within the paper packaging industry would be an advantage
- Full-time position
- 5 hours per week over three rotating shifts
- Competitive salary, overtime, and bonus scheme
- Potential to grow and develop within the team
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV, or for further information please contact Tony or Annette on 01225 300779.