Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking Production Operatives to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Production Operatives Salary:
£8.91 – £11.13 per hour, dependant on shift and experience
Production Operatives Key responsibilities will include:
- To fill and package products (Bottles, Tubs, pots etc.) on a production line.
- To meet production targets.
- To check the quality of packing and the products coming off the line.
- To ensure the line is working safely and efficiently.
- You may be required to carry out additional duties such as the cleaning process and machine set-up.
Production Operatives Requirements:
Full training will be provided however previous experience is advantageous. This is a physical role so physical fitness is essential. You will enjoy working within a busy manufacturing environment and have a willingness to learn within the role.
Production Operatives Hours:
There are three shifts available. Mondays to Fridays from 7am till 3pm, Mondays to Fridays from 3pm till 11pm or Sundays to Thursdays from 11pm till 7pm.
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the above criteria, please contact the Wiltshire team on 01225 300779 or you can contact Emma directly on firstname.lastname@example.org