Our client based in Ilchester are seeking Production Operatives to join their team on a Temporary basis. This role has the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Production Operatives Salary:
£9.52 per hour
Production Operatives Key responsibilities will include:
- Packing products into boxes and baskets
- Case sealer operation, ensuring the packs are sealed correctly
- Transfer labels between the label store & production lines
- Effectively request & transfer the correct materials between warehouse/production lines
- To assist with the effective cleaning of plant & machinery when directed
- Completion & transfer of finished goods and work in progress items to store
Production Operatives Requirements:
A successful candidate will be reliable, dextrous and have experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment. You will be able to work individually without supervision and have excellent attention to detail. Previous cleaning experience is desired although not essential.
Production Operatives Hours:
Production Operative – rotating shifts from Mondays to Thursdays between 5am and 3pm & 3pm and 11pm. Cleaning Operative – 2pm till 10pm or 4pm till 9pm.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Debbie directly on email@example.com