Our client based in Ilchester are seeking Production Line Operatives to join their team on a Temporary basis. This role has the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Production Line Operative Salary:
£10.00 per hour
Production Line Operative Key responsibilities will include:
- Packing products into boxes and baskets
- Case sealer operation, ensuring the packs are sealed correctly
- Transfer labels between the label store & production lines
- Effectively request & transfer the correct materials between warehouse/production lines
- To assist with the effective cleaning of plant & machinery when directed
- Completion & transfer of finished goods and work in progress items to store
Production Line Operative Requirements:
A successful candidate will be reliable, dextrous and have experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment. You will be able to work individually without supervision and have excellent attention to detail.
Production Line Operative Hours:
You will be working rotating shifts from Mondays to Thursdays between 5am and 3pm & 3pm and 1am.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Debbie directly on firstname.lastname@example.org