Our client in Midsomer Norton are looking for Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary basis.
Your role will be to assist with the picking and packing of their individual campaigns.
Previous warehouse experience is desired but not essential.
- Physically fit and active due to the nature of the work.
- Good attention to detail – accuracy when checking stock is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
7.30am – 4.00pm
Due to the nature of the work our client does require complete flexibility with working hours (able to start at 6am) should the order/campaign necessitate this
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information, please send a copy of your CV or contact the Industrial team on 01761 235741.