Our client based in Trowbridge are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Production Coordinator.
This position offers an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to embed themselves within a thriving, dynamic and successful business.
Dependant on experience
Having built a high-quality reputation over the past 30 years our client applies their depth of skills and craftsmanship to their furniture offering. They take great pride in every aspect of the production process, with all members of the team pulling together to achieve quality finished products.
As Production Coordinator you will work closely with the Buyer and Planner to ensure the efficient and smooth running of production operations through effective stock management.
- Maintaining stock levels
- Organisation of warehouse and accompanying work-flow process
- Implementation of picking lists
- Wastage control
- Assessment and management of returns and resales
- Goods in/stock location management
- Hands-on approach to assist with other areas of production as and when required – this will involve assembly of products
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Great eye for detail
- Supportive and flexible company culture
- Trusting and mature environment
- Competitive salary
- Achievable and realistic progression and rewards
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Hours of Work:
8am – 5pm
If this is of interest please apply, or for further details, contact the team on 01225 300779