Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Print Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Print Assistant Salary:
£21,771 per annum
Print Assistant Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of Print Operators to ensure production requirements are met and a high standard of quality is produced.
- Work efficiently to change over Printing Press’s to set targets.
- Work efficiently to prepare machine equipment to enable quick change overs.
- Work quickly and efficiently to prevent and reduce press down time.
- Maintain equipment to a high standard.
- Ordering of Raw materials.
- Loading and unloading of reels on and off the press.
- Checking equipment daily and using it safely.
Print Assistant Requirements:
Knowledge and experience of printing process would be an advantage, but full training will be provided. You must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work well as part of a team. You will have an understanding of Health & Safety requirements and Mechanical and practical ability.
Print Assistant Hours:
This role is working on a 3-shift rotating system, 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm and nights.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org