Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Pensions Data Officer to join their team on a basis.
Pensions Data Officer Salary:
Pensions Data Officer Duties:
If successful your main duties will include the completion of internal aggregation cases, payments of refunds and completion of deferred benefits. The ideal candidate will have substantial defined benefit pension administration processing experience and ability to work independently with minimal oversight (after appropriate training).
Delivery of services to support our clients and its partners in longer term, corporate compliance, contracting, planning, performance, policy, and strategy.
- Focus on the business and service infrastructure of our client and its partners to ensure effective management and proper compliance
- Advice and services rendered will generally be accepted as authoritative and recommended practice
- Specialist area and/or management knowledge
- Understanding area concepts and plans
- Defining implications of external influences and trends
- Shaping of our clients responses including service plans/strategies & policies
- Definition & management of strategic planning processes
- Monitoring and reporting of performance
Pensions Data Officer Hours:
9am – 5pm
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please apply with your full CV, or contact the team on 01225 300779.