Our client based in Keynsham are seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Payroll Officer Salary:
£11.27 per hour
Payroll Officer Key responsibilities will include:
- To maintain the integrity of all payroll data and records held within financial and manual systems including regular housekeeping routines and the production of analysis and exception reports to ensure the timely and accurate production of payments.
- To process and reconcile all payroll variations starters and leavers prior to timetabled payroll runs (expenses, timesheets, statutory notifications, sickness and maternity deductions, arrears, pay awards, pension deductions & Employee Benefit deductions and honorarium etc) and undertake periodic verification that all such transactions are made.
- Maintain our clients payroll database, ensuring all changes are undertaken in accordance with authorised change controls, recruitment, and termination processes.
- To liaise with employees and third parties including HMRC regarding payroll enquiries and enable the satisfactory resolution of all disputes ensuring that high customer care standards are maintained, and performance targets are not adversely affected.
- Undertake training of users on core financial transaction processes.
Payroll Officer Requirements:
As a successful candidate you will have an NVQ Level 3 Business Administration as well as experience with payroll systems and Microsoft office applications. Some experience dealing with HR matter – performance/absence management is advantageous.
Payroll Officer Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am till 5pm.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Kim directly on email@example.com