Our client based in Chippenham are seeking an Outbound Operations Coordinator to join their team to cover maternity. This role has the opportunity to become permanent in line with business growth.
Outbound Operations Coordinator Salary:
£26,000 – £30,000 per annum
Outbound Operations Coordinator Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate production of all client campaigns from start to finish to ensure that business and client objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
- Effective scheduling of client campaigns.
- Daily liaison with suppliers to generate commercial quotations and process orders internally for all client campaigns.
- Monitoring progress of jobs to ensure everything is on track and escalate to production manager where any issues are identified.
- Provide pricing to clients.
- Chase artwork & data to ensure schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure final products are despatched to client/carrier in accordance with requirements.
Outbound Operations Coordinator Requirements:
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in lithographic print, mailing, production, or manufacturing, will be highly PC literate, including Microsoft Applications, and have demonstrable ability to prioritise multiple projects and deliver to competing deadlines.
Outbound Operations Coordinator Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am until 5pm.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org