Our client is looking for a Lead Generator to join their team in Central Bath whose main role will be to generate leads by telephoning existing customers and offering the option to discuss peripheral products, such as General Insurance.
* To make outbound telephone calls to prospective and existing customers in a timely and professional manner and transfer calls to advisors when appropriate.
* To make a positive first impression on customers and demonstrate high standards of customer care with a professional and courteous telephone manner.
* To work in an efficient and professional manner that helps meet performance targets in terms of calls made and leads transferred.
* To effectively manage the new leads and holding pots in MPS and ensure that calls are made and other actions are recorded accurately.
* Ensure a rapport and relationship-building is at all times paramount and raise any issues with the management team.
* To effectively manage customer care calls and ensure the calls are made ensuring all actions are recorded accurately.
* To work effectively with other outbound callers to ensure that leads are prioritised correctly and called in a timely fashion.
* All written communications in letters and emails to be of a high standard without grammatical or spelling errors.
In addition to the duties set out above, from time to time you may be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
* Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with customers and colleagues.
* Professional telephone manner.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems
* Adheres to company standards and procedures at all times.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Make confident and effective decisions within the scope of the job role.
* Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit.
* Actively seeks opportunities for self-development and progression
1. possible Temp to Perm role paying £8.50 per hour
2. Possible bonus of £100.00 per month
3. Hours: 10am – 6.00pm (very occasional Saturday half day required)
If your skills match the ones required in this role and you would like to be considered please send your current CV or call Miriam for more information.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business where this vacancy is concerned.