Our client based in Ditcheat are seeking Operatives to join their team on a Temporary basis.
To operate and monitor production equipment as per the company’s standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to achieve product that is within internal and external specifications.
Under guidance from Technical Operative:
- Working steadily and methodically to carry out routine manual handling tasks.
- Bagging and sealing cheese and checking for foreign body contaminants.
- Taking and analysing product samples.
- Operating and monitoring production equipment safely.
- Undertaking manual handling tasks including hand stacking product/packing into boxes and onto pallets.
- Use of computer and paper-based systems to accurately record operational data into company’s systems, such as QIS and NAV.
- Working within all company policies and procedures, including Health and safety and Food Safety Standards.
- To carry out any other work or task determined to be within your level of competence, to meet the needs of the business.
Operatives Essential Requirements:
- Basic numeracy and literacy to secondary education level
- Basic understanding of English language
- Manual Handling
- Basic Computer skills
Operatives Desirable Requirements:
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- Awareness of continuous improvement
- Food Hygiene – Level 2
- Forklift certificate
- Able to work in a role that has physical demands
- Flexible approach
- Able to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn new tasks
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please apply with your full CV, or contact the team on 01761 235741.