Our client based in Radstock are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Marketing Assistant Salary:
Circa £24,000 depending on experience
The company depends on a proactive digital marketing team as its key resource to drive sales enquiries and business growth. There is a need to widen audience engagement by increasing the range of marketing channels used and assessing direct and indirect marketing activities to gauge success.
Marketing Assistant Key responsibilities will include:
The role of Marketing Assistant is an exciting and key position within the business and provides an opportunity to engage in a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives.
- Key to this role will be analysing performance by collating, analysing, and reporting on website and campaign performance statistics.
- Creating a reporting dashboard using Google analytics, Google tag manager, heatmapping and other web-based reporting tools.
- Scheduling, monitoring, and collecting data and analysing the performance of paid social media campaigns.
- Understanding the basics of SEO and website management to assist with content updates and publishing news items.
- Developing, building, and protecting the companies brand by consistent monitoring and consistent use of branding in all written and electronic communications on website.
As a Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the digital marketing and sales team to increase market awareness and quality enquiry generation. It should be noted that this role has a strong analysis bias to ensure quality leads and cost-effective marketing campaigns.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
Previous experience analysing data via platforms such as Google Analytics is essential for this role.
Marketing Assistant Hours:
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm each day.
If this role is of interest to you and you have strong marketing analysis skills/experience please submit your CV or call Debbie on 01761 235741