Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking Manufacturing Operatives to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Manufacturing Operatives Salary:
£10.74 per hour
Manufacturing Operatives Key responsibilities will include:
- To measure and weigh out the ingredients and raw materials correctly.
- To use the IT systems and process the ingredients weighed.
- To safely move and carry items weighing 25kg+.
- To ensure the product meets the Company’s standard.
- You may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time.
Manufacturing Operatives Requirements:
Full training will be provided however previous experience is advantageous. This is a physical role so physical fitness is essential. You will enjoy working within a busy manufacturing environment and have a willingness to learn within the role.
Manufacturing Operatives Hours:
Hours are based on a 3 Week rotating shift pattern. Week 1 – Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm, week 2 – Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm & week 3 – Sunday to Thursday 10pm – 6am.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Annette directly on email@example.com