Our client based in Poole, Dorset are seeking a Management Accountant to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Management Accountant Salary:
£20.12 per hour
Management Accountant Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for producing monthly management accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting of maintenance division.
- Provide insights and suggestions to help improve the services our client provide.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when required.
- Provide customers with accurate, timely, relevant, and detailed information when requested.
- Attend any training courses relevant to the position.
Management Accountant Requirements:
The successful candidate must be an advanced user of Excel and would be comfortable analysing data and using functions such as VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs and pivot tables. Experience writing reports in Sun accounts via vision XL, or a similar financial management system would also be required. You’ll need to be an effective communicator, establishing and building relationships across the business to enable collaborative working where applicable. You will need to be qualified to AAT level or above, preferable be working towards CIMA/ACCA qualification.
Management Accountant Hours:
Hours are between Mondays and Fridays from 8:30am till 5pm.
If you have the desired requirements please apply with your full CV or you can contact the Wiltshire team directly on 01225 300779.