Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Management Accountant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Management Accountant Salary:
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Management Accountant Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis and investigation
- Reconciliation of outbound distribution costs to income
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Ensure GRNI control account maintained on a timely basis
- Take lead role in sourcing inbound transport carriers, ensuring import paperwork meets stringent HMRC requirements and complies with legislation for cross border stock movements
- Maintain monthly report analysing margin by Job
- Identify shortages in resource (labour and machinery) and determine optimum capacity levels
- Check monthly payroll reports as provided by bureau and post to Nominal Ledger
- Identify process improvements and take lead in change management
- Liaise with and provide support to Finance Director as required
Management Accountant Requirements:
A successful candidate will be a qualified accountant experienced within a manufacturing businesses as well as have proven management experience and the ability to communicate well with colleagues from non-financial disciplines. Good understanding of warehouse management systems is advantageous and excellent working knowledge of Excel and experience of ERP solutions is essential for this role.
Management Accountant Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am till 5pm.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on email@example.com