Our Client based in Shepton Mallet require a Logistics Administrator to help run their warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines on a full-time temporary basis.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised and understand the order fulfilment cycle.
Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximise quality of delivery
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- There is a physical element to this role so you must be physically fit
If this role interests you, or for further information please send a copy of your CV or contact Annette on 01761 235741.