Our client based in Newton Abbot are seeking a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Logistics Administrator Salary:
Starting at £8.91 per hour, dependant on experience
Logistics Administrator Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan shipments based on product availability.
- Track orders and ensure deliveries arrive on schedule.
- Management of documents such as invoices, purchase orders and bills.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers.
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Other administrative duties.
Logistics Administrator Requirements:
You will have previous experience within a similar role although full training will be provided. Knowledge of Manhattan Scale software is beneficial for this position.
Logistics Administrator Hours:
Hours are office hours between Mondays and Fridays, although a degree of flexibility is advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your full CV or you can contact the Devon team directly on 01237 439500.