Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Line Coordinator to join their team on a part-time temporary to permanent basis.
A high calibre candidate, with a passion for attention to detail, following of process and compliance within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Malleable and able to adapt well to different situations. Communication skills are vital, you will present yourself professionally and deliver your part within the team to the highest of standards.
Key attributes & competencies:
- Able to demonstrate ability to follow written procedures and verbal instructions
- Able to supervise a team
- Willingness to learn and develop within role, and the wider business
- Strong team player
- Experience in similar roles advantageous
- Structured approach to ensure production targets are met
- Good level of conversational English
- Good level of Mathematics
The successful candidate will be able to provide dedicated and quality production leadership across a busy manufacturing environment.
The role is a part-time dedicated Saturday 12-hour shift, although it should be noted that you may be able to work additional shifts across the working week.
- To effectively lead and manage a team of packaging staff on a production line to achieve quality, hygiene, safety, efficiency, and wastage standards
- To effectively change over a production line and to embrace and drive a continuous improvement culture
- Ensures production line operates to specified method, speed, and output rate/weekly schedule
- Assist Shift leaders with additional administration tasks e.g. taking register, hours reconciliation
- Ensures the line operates safely and in accordance with H&S policies and procedures – Elevates Health and Safety risks to Shift Leader
- Ability to carry out line changeovers effectively, calling for engineering support where necessary.
Saturday 6am – 6pm
Due to the nature of the client’s business you may be required to carry out alternative and/or additional duties from time to time. It’s an expectation that you will comply with all reasonable management instructions and that you will carry out the duties required of you to the best of your ability and act in the interests of the client at all times.
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please apply with your full CV, or contact the team on 01225 300779