Our client on the outskirts of Bath are looking for a Junior Office Administrator.
Salary on offer £18k – £23k DOE
Are you looking for a fast-paced job where you can exhibit your dedication to customer service, sales and management? For the right candidate this could be an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
If successful you will be working in a small but very busy office for a long-established independent local business. This role will be an integral part to the smooth running of the office and therefore our client is looking for an individual that is looking to take on additional responsibility further down the line.
- Day to day running of small office in the absence of the General Manager
- Managing the transport / logistic schedule
- Keeping the bespoke company online transport scheduling system updated and correct (training will be given)
- Customer Support
- incoming enquiries
- face to face, email and phone
- Letter drafting
- Commercially orientated
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Confident with Microsoft Packages
- Can take ownership
- Able to work well under pressure
- Needs to drive and have own transport
Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information, please send a copy of your CV or contact Dani / Annette on 01761 235741.