Our client based in Westbury are seeking an Industrial Sewing Machinist to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Industrial Sewing Machinist Salary:
Starting at £9.20 per hour
Industrial Sewing Machinist Key responsibilities will include:
- Use of various sewing machines
- Using industrial sewing machines either needle feed or walking foot
- Allocation of work to be given by supervisor
- Although working as part of a team, sole work is involved within day to day
- Swift turnaround of all w/o’s in line with customer requirements
- High levels of accuracy and quality
- Opportunity for progression – training will be provided.
Industrial Sewing Machinist Requirements:
Understanding of sewing machines is essential for this role as well as the ability to work unaided at a good pace. Good attendance is essential due to team commitments.
Industrial Sewing Machinist Hours:
This is a full time 38 hours + possible overtime position between Monday – Thursday 7.45am till 4pm and Friday 7.45am till 3.15pm. Overtime generally two hours each day starting at 5.45am.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfil the above criteria please apply with a copy of your full CV or contact Steph directly on 01225 300779 for further details.