Our client based in Chippenham are seeking an Inbound Operations Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Inbound Operations Manager Salary:
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Inbound Operations Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- To direct and control all mail processing, scanning, banking, UK data capture and supporter services operations of the company to ensure that business objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain business SLA’s in-line with client expectation while ensuring budgetary discipline is enforced.
- Drive the development and implementation of a Performance Management culture to ensure our clients employees receive the coaching and leadership they require.
- Work with existing suppliers and develop further service enhancement opportunities.
- Manage all contracts and agreements where you are the relationship owner.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of operational performance.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Establish effective relationships at a day-to-day level with colleagues, existing clients, and prospects.
Inbound Operations Manager Requirements:
To be successful for this role you will have recent and significant experience of managing large teams of more than 40 staff in multiple work streams. You will have strong IT skills including advanced capability in Microsoft Applications and an ability to learn new systems as well as strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills and ability to compile information from multiple inputs.
Inbound Operations Manager Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am until 5pm.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org