Our client based in Woolacombe is seeking 4star Housekeeping Staff to join their team.
Housekeeping Staff Salary:
Rate of pay is minimum wage according to Age.
Housekeeping Staff Key responsibilities will include:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry.
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
- Any other duties that may arise.
Housekeeping Staff Requirements:
Experienced in Housekeeping, excellent customer service and local knowledge of where to go and what might be available are all imperative to ensure an impeccable customer experience whilst staying at our clients exquisite premises.
Housekeeping Staff Hours:
Hours are between 30 and 50 per week dependant of the season. There may sometimes be a need for a split shifts.
Should you have an interest in this role and fulfil the above criteria please apply with your CV, or for more information please call Annette on 01237 439500