Our client based in Sidmouth are seeking a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Grounds Maintenance Operative Salary:
£9.84 per hour
Grounds Maintenance Operative Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out routine grounds’ maintenance tasks, such as grass cutting, strimming, hedge pruning, digging, and planting.
- Using mechanical plant, equipment, and vehicles.
- Providing a customer-focussed service.
- Acting as a sports attendant during weekends as required.
- Carrying out other duties as directed.
Grounds Maintenance Operative Requirements:
You will be hardworking and respectful with strong communication skills. Able to work well as part of a team and on own initiative. A driving licence is desirable.
Grounds Maintenance Operative Hours:
Hours are from 7.30am to 4.30pm, Mondays to Fridays (variable according to seasonal requirements). Some weekend work may be required.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01237 439500 or you can contact Annette directly on firstname.lastname@example.org