Various clients throughout the Somerset area are seeking committed and reliable Forklift Drivers to join their teams on potential temporary to permanent bases.
Forklift Drivers Salary:
Rate of pay dependant on position and experience
Forklift Drivers Responsibilities:
- Working in a factory/warehouse environment.
- Responsible for the loading/unloading of stock.
- General warehouse/production duties.
- Other tasks at manager/supervisor’s request.
- Follow all H&S guidelines when on site.
- Ability to work shifts and alternate weekends.
Forklift Drivers Requirements:
A current Forklift license is essential for this role either Counterbalance or Reach and previous experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. Physical fitness is advantageous due to the nature of the role and due to some locations own transport is desirable.
Forklift Drivers Hours:
Various shifts available, including days, lates and nights, Mondays to Sundays.
If this role is of interest are you meet the desired criteria please apply with your CV or contact Kim directly on 01761 235741.