Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Family Legal Secretary to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Family Legal Secretary Salary:
£18,000 to £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Family Legal Secretary Key responsibilities will include:
- Audio typing, preparing, and amending draft documents
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence of a fee earner.
- Making appointments and assisting with queries.
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed files for storage.
- Completing instruction sheets on initial attendance with clients.
- Drafting divorce papers and completing various forms.
- Assisting fee earner with collating and scheduling documents for form E’s, trial bundles and briefs to counsel etc.
- Providing assistance to other members of the office.
Family Legal Secretary Requirements:
You will have previous experience within a family secretarial role and proven ability dealing with clients, intermediaries, and other contacts both over the phone and face to face. Fast typing and a knowledge of English grammar is essential for this role.
Family Legal Secretary Hours:
This is a full time Monday to Thursday between the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.00am till 5.00pm.
If you are interested in this role and hold the relevant experience please apply with a copy of your full CV or contact Debbie directly on 01761 235741.