Our client based in Westbury are seeking a Digital Sales Business Development Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Digital Sales Business Development Manager Salary:
Up to £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Digital Sales Business Development Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches.
- Unearthing new briefs for new potential clients.
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers.
- Managing your business pipeline.
- Client commercials.
Digital Sales Business Development Manager Requirements:
As a successful candidate you will have good knowledge of websites, SEO & PPC/MUST be comfortable picking up the phone to mainly warm leads from the company’s directory client base & sometimes completely cold leads/self-motivated to make enough calls each day to build a healthy pipeline. You will possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital media as well as be confident in business networking.
Digital Sales Business Development Manager Hours:
Hours are between Mondays and Fridays from 9am till 5pm.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on email@example.com