Our client based in Westbury are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
DevOps Engineer Salary:
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum
DevOps Engineer Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure applications are deployed smoothly without disruption to our clients internal or external customers.
- Work closely with our clients Systems Administrator to improve resilience, reliability, and recoverability of deployed applications.
- Own our clients CI/CD pipelines in GitLab, ensuring required changes are made.
- Participate in code reviews with development team.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigate and resolve deployment-related issues as required.
- Operational management of software-defined infrastructure and applications.
- Assist and mentor development team with setting up & improving local development environments.
- Be involved in software project management decisions as appropriate.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
A successful candidate will have experience with container platforms, specifically Docker, knowledge of Git and experience with infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools and experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab. Significant experience with Linux server environments, specifically Ubuntu is essential for this role as well as experience with AWS. Experience in PHP development would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
DevOps Engineer Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am till 5pm.
If you have the desired criteria please contact the Wiltshire team on 01225 300779 or you can contact Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org